Sunday, June 27, 2010

Stolen Picture....Bring on the next month!!


I stole this picture off of Jean's blog (www.jeanbradsher.blogspot.com). For the latest at PV it would be good to follow Jean and Tina's blog. Both do a great job (better at it than me!!) of keeping everyone well informed. This photo was taken on Saturday during a short break on a very busy day. Our 20/20 sale was great!!! Thanks to everyone who came down and took advantage of the fantastic savings. The sale was such a success I think I am going to do it again in 2 months. See a trend here. No, the number 2 isn't my favorite number. I am just getting older and it is easier for me to remember and plan with a consistent number. So keep following us on Facebook and in our newsletter to see when the next 20/20 sale will be sometime in August.

Speaking of August, June is almost done. Tomorrow the website will be updated with August classes and September classes. We are always hamsters in the ever turning wheel trying to keep up to date. But we are on track to have everything updated plus the class calendar in the store.

Hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment