Monday, March 14, 2011

Make 'n Take Monday


Today's Make 'n Take is a card that you can come in anytime between 4p-7p to make the project. Allow 20 to 30 minutes to complete the card, each project is $2. As usual we try to put in as many items as possible for you to play with.

Embossing......


Spritzing.......

Other ingredients for this card include Glitz Girls paper, a Martha Stewart Punch, ribbon and some nailheads using the "Purple Monster."

On a more personal level, after the store officially took down the decorations from the "Shake, Rattle & Roll" month, my 15-yr old son brought home the six foot cardboard cut out of Elvis. He called dibs on it the same day I put it up in the store. My son keeps shifting him around the house. In fact, Elvis scares the bee-geebers out of me once or twice a day. Elvis has shown up in my bathroom, closet even behind the pantry door. This is him at the top of the stairs.

I keep warning my kid...I am a scrapbooker. One day he is going to come home and I am going to have figured out a way to cut, fold and bind Elvis to be a beautiful scrapbook. Maybe I should make a book remembering his pranks. Just a thought.

2 comments:

  1. remind him Elvis dies on the toilet so putting him in the bathroom may not be such a good thing..........

    other than that, the m & t is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete