Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hop Right On Up!!

LOVE this time of year!!! The sun keeps peaking through and we just might be done with the colder days. We are in the final stretch before Easter which means Summer is just around the corner. Beautiful time of year to play outside, family gatherings and enjoy the beauty of Spring.

This past Saturday my 15yr old son ran his first 5K at Freestone Park. As a mommy and a scrapbook store owner it would be logical that I would post a picture here of him gracefully running across the finish line but did I mention he is a 15 yr old teenage boy. The deal was I could go and cheer but NO PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence allowed. Bummer! But I did sit there and watch him run and interact with his buddies and will treasure that memory event without the photo.

As I sat out there I kept thinking I have a wonderful job. People come in all day long with photos of fantastic events they treasure. Lately I have had folks bring in photos from Spring Training games, cruises, vacations and their children's sporting events. LOVE that they share with us and it brings the sunshine indoors to hear people gush about the events in their lives. We are here to help you capture your GUSH!

I have been out of the store quite a bit lately and I also sat in the sun thinking I am very blessed with employees and guest instructors who are fabulous at promoting my store, giving the customers more of what they want and allowing me some time with my kids. Life is good, Spring is a special time of year for rebirth and reflection. Thanks for reading our blog and hopping up to Paper Vineyard! Come rain or shine we love you guys.

Now that my gushing is done....let's talk what you will see when you hop in this week.
Make 'n Take Monday 4/18 features a card made with stamping, Copic Air Brush system and purple monster. Come in anytime between 4p-7p and Krista & Danielle will show you how to make this fabulous card. Each project is $2 and allow about 30 minutes to complete the MnT.


Gypsy 101 Wednesday 4/20 Use your Gypsy machine to make this adorable mini book. Class is from 6pm-8pm and is $20.
Friends & Family Crop Friday 4/22 Come crop for free!! The only catch (if it qualifies for a catch) is that you need to spend $10 in the store during the crop which is from 5pm-10pm.
Egg-Mania Saturday 4/23 10am - 12pm come in and participate in the FREE egg decorating contest. Pick an Easter Egg that will give you savings in the store.
Cards featuring Els Craft Designs 4/23 1p-4p. Making glitter cards that feature Els Craft Designs. Stunning Cards, this class has been a big hit with customers.

Store closing early on 4/23 at 5pm and we will be closed Sunday 4/24. Have a happy week and happy Easter!!
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment