Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sidewalk Sale & Friday Fun


Hello Everyone,
It is a beautiful morning and Paper Vineyard is about to open its doors for an Indoor Sidewalk Sale! We hope to see you this morning. First hour is always the best for deals and choices.

So what I am I going to scrapbook this week? I went to the Diamondbacks game last night and traveled for the first time on the light rail.

You can't see much of the light rail in this photo but we had fun. It was really easy to do.

For a June night, it was absolutely beautiful at the ball park. Weather perfect and had a blast with friends.

Our friend Mike wore these shoes to the game and there were several conversations on whether those shoes were conducive to him finding his next lady love. I have to tell you that I phrased that WAY MORE delicately than the actual debate...I mean conversation.

The night ended with Sheresa getting us kicked out of Copperstown. Not really, but it was a great photo op.

Hope everyone had a great Friday night and that good memories were made whether you are a scrapbooker or not.
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment