Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Ok gang! Danielle a.k.a. FitterTwit here with some pretty wonderful design team projects in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month which begins in less than a week! October is a pretty important month and I hope that today's post really motivates everyone to get involved any way they can whether it be to donate those crafty items with proceeds going to find a cure or something as simple as reminding your girlfriend, sister or mother to "do the check".   Don't forget to take care of yourself.... the magic word is MAMMOGRAM!

So our design team created some really great projects to get you all on your way!



Mindy created this PERFECT card featuring brown cardstock, "Believe" paper by Melissa Frances, Stickers:  Celebrate Life, Sparkle stickers from Kaiser Craft, and a cardboard butterfly.  Check out that stitching... NICE!


Here you can see that Mindy took that gorgeous stitching inside the card as well.  I LOVE IT MINDY!!!

Next up, Gayl created this AWESOME plaque also using the Melissa Frances paper and some Kaiser Craft bling!  That bling is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!

Finally, is MY Breast Cancer Awareness candle.  I've gone a little "candle crazy" as of late with my Halloween Copic Candle class coming up October 9th.  But this one is super important because I will be donating this project to an auction where the proceeds go to finding a cure.  So my project features my own FitterTwit Design image colored with Copic markers and decorated simply with ribbon and a Prima flower blinged with a rhinestone using the American Tag HomePro (yes, my beloved Purple Monster).  Simple can be quite moving... can't it?!?

Alright folks.  That does it for today.  Here's to every one of us making a difference this upcoming October!  Swing by Paper Vineyard and check out ALL the new Breast Cancer Awareness themed product as well as a sneak peek of the all the new holiday lines.  Sooooo much to see!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great projects! I'll have to stop by the store to see what's new. NOT like I need MORE papercrafting goodies....right???!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!?! Sure you do! Honestly Lori, how much is too much scrapbooking stuff? I mean really! LMBO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These projects are awesome. Sorry I couldn't join you ladies this week. But I will be back for next weeks project! Great job everyone!

    ReplyDelete