Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 in Review


It is January 3rd and in my family life this is the first day back to reality. January 2nd is my daddy's birthday so it is our families normal last day of two weeks of visiting, eating and goofing off. I spent a lot of time at home last week with my boys. Today, it is back to the regular 8-hr work days. Normally, I would be bumming just a little bit about that but I am extremely excited for 2012.

Paper Vineyard made a lot of significant changes over 2011 and we are in a fantastic position for 2012 to be the best year we have had yet! This blog posting will feature a reasonably short recap of what made 2011 such a learning and growing year. I have a lot to be thankful for. This starts with the friends, customers and supporters of my fourth baby....Paper Vineyard.

2011 started off with my first trip to CHA. Craft Hobby Association hosts the trade show with all the vendors for the incredible world of paper crafting and more. My buddy Jean went with me and we ran into Lindsay of Cosmo Cricket and Els of Elizabeth Craft Designs and many more folks. The trip was amazing and I am gearing up for this year's trip at the end of this month!

I wanted this blog post to be "reasonably short" but there are so many pictures and moments to pick from. Here is a really short summary that includes multiple Cricut Swarms, our first Copic Coloring Day, Monday Make 'n Takes, guest instructors Debby Schuh, Donna Salazar and Els Van de Burgt. Pictures also feature some great customers and friends.

Of course the biggest change is the move to suite 32. The setting up continues but everyday we get a little bit more fabulous....if I do say so myself. Jean finished off 2011 in a beautiful way with the last class of the year sold out with 13 ladies! Then on Sunday the first crop of the year was booming with 18 ladies! Again, fabulous!!

Thank you for your patronage, friendship and ideas. Last night we had so many ladies in for the make 'n take, other ladies in seeking help with their current projects. I love the little community that has grown in our new space. For that I will be forever grateful for. Today I look forward to kick starting 2012!

Feliz Ano Nuevo!
Adriana

1 comment:

  1. What a busy year you have had. I wish I lived closer and could drop by, but it is sort of a road trip for me now. Wishing you success this coming year.

    ReplyDelete