Sunday, January 22, 2012

Grand Re-Opening Day...Long but good day

Muchos muchos gracias for helping us have such a wonderful day! There was so much going on that the whole day was amazing, hectic, fun and exciting. Thank you very much for participating. I chatted with so many people and really appreciate the well wishes and positive thoughts.
The day was so fantastic I was surprised with flowers from our wonderful friend and customer Barb. Beautiful flowers from a sweet person who is absolutely amazing to me. This cutie patootie is my niece Olivia who is one of about 40 people who made the Valentine Make 'n Take yesterday. She of course chose to rock hers out in pink which is her favorite color.

I also taught a sold out class of the 2012 Calendar project. By then the store was busting at the seems with people so I failed (shame on me) to take any photos of the class...however, here is a shot of Amanda who worked late Friday night and came in early on Saturday to prepare the kits for the class. She absolutely made it all come together. The class loved the project!
The day ended with a "perfect" group of croppers. We had so many we had to open the suite next door for the extra folks but both groups of ladies were productive and sweet. It was a nice combination of folks who scrapbook all the time and those jumping back into it.

These types of days are very important to me and my "fourth baby" Paper Vineyard. I was here from sun up to crop close down. The long day is so worth it. Thanks for making me feel so blessed!
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment