Thursday, May 20, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Once a month at Paper Vineyard we do a card exchange. This month's theme is "Girlfriend" cards. I kept walking around the store trying to find something, mumbling to myself "who picked this theme?" (uuuhhh that would be me) There are moments when nothing hits you. I don't know about everybody else, but I have to have a spark or focus item that prompts me to complete a project. After circling my store for about three days it finally hit me.

Used papers from Graphic 45's On The Boardwalk Collection. Zoned in on the one with all the bathing beauties and matched it up with a stamp that I have owned for over ten years. I do purge my stamps about once a year but there are a core group of stamps that I just can not part with. Love them!! All of a sudden it came together in my tiny brain and poof....project done in three hours. I am all happy and ready to share my cards this Sunday. Three days early.....sweet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment