Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Girl Time!

Jean has been a part of Paper Vineyard since the store open. Her last day as an employee of the store was at the end of October. She will continue to teach classes, in fact her next class is this Saturday and we sold out at 12 seats but Jean just added 6 more spots if you are interested. Her card classes are always well organized, you leave with amazing cards that are so beautiful you stress over using them.

The old saying is when one door closes another opens. This last Sunday I was able to go to her house for the first time and languish and I do mean languish in her amazing crop room. We both made our cards for next weeks card exchange. With my normal "scary" schedule I always seem to be doing mine the night before or even worse the morning of. But I am all done...plus had a relaxing Girl Time afternoon with Jean.

Here I am staring at my new cards and a close up of the cards. I used Ink Dinka Dos new brayer set that includes a regular brayer plus two decorative ones. Had fun with the metallic inks. If you want to come in and play with the brayer set, I will be there all day on Sunday 11/21 if you want to see it in action!

Jean used her cuttlebug, some ink and new Tim Holtz embossing envelopes to make her cards.

Thanks for letting me share about our craft time! Hope everyone finds some time for themselves with a great friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment