Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mini-Mini Cute-Cute Book


These mini-mini books are made from four coin envelopes glued together with the flap on the back of the envelope to the front of the next envelope. I used Zip Dry but really any adhesive will do.
I made both of these albums with in 45 minutes with three double sided paper, a couple of different punches and on the monkey one I used a sticker sheet. The coin envelopes are approximately 3" x 6" so you could technically put these togethers with two 12x2 patterned papers. I just did three because I like the paper and wanted the pages different.


These samples were done up with Reminisce monkey paper and Marikkesh from Creative Imagingations. For the tabs of the books I used my circle punch, decorated them up a bit and glued them so they were half way sticking out.

I already used the Monkey one as a shower gift. Used a glue dot to secure a gift card on the last page and gave to my cousin to load in baby pictures of her about to be delivered bundle of joy. She loved it!!

Thanks for reading,
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment