Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Final Week of the 2011

I remember as a child my parents grumbling about how fast time flies as you get older. Well....they were speaking the truth! Hopefully everyone has a had a wonderful holiday season with tons of laughter, love and friendship.
Another sign of "older" Christmas times is that I can't seem to get my entire family in one room together for those special photo moments. My oldest son is missing from this photo but I it is one of my favorites from this year as I snagged a photo with my folks, two of my kids plus my baby brother. A special perk is that my youngest boy dressed up as Santa this year for the Hernandez Christmas party. Very very Feliz Navidad!

Yesterday was quiet in the store until the wonderful ladies came in for our weekly Make 'n Take. They brightened the store right up as they enjoyed the fun New Year's Eve party favor.

The rest of the week looks like this:
Make 'n Stay at 8am Wednesday 12/28. This one page layout is $5. You can come in and put the layout together and hang out and have some hot chocolate. This will be the last Make 'n Stay of the year on a Wednesday. Starting next week we are moving it to Friday mornings.
Jean's Crafting Class on Sat 12/31/11 from 10:30am - 1pm. Everyone in the class will make a planner for the upcoming year with pockets and sections to take notes. Great way to kick off an organized year. Class fee is $40.

SUPER Friends & Family Crop on Sun 1/1 from 12pm-8pm. This crop is FREE but the catch is each person needs to spend $10 in product while they are cropping. Uuuummm looking at the list of those who have already signed up this is going to be a fun one! Betting on a lot of laughter.

End of Year BLOW OUT sale begins Friday 12/30 and goes through Sunday 1/1/12! All regular priced product is 20% off. Plus there will be three bins of cardstock, paper pads and embellishments on sale.

Thanks,
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment